Re: TC_Bonobo_Unknown and --imodule

On Sat, 2002-02-23 at 19:10, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hi Murray,
>
> On 23 Feb 2002, Murray Cumming wrote:
>
> > There are 2 generated Bonobo.h files in libbonobo, but the one that's
> > installed doesn't declare TC_Bonobo_Unknown (and probably other TC_
> > stuff). I notice that this one is built with the orbit-idl-2 --imodule
> > option.
> >
> > What's this imodule thing? Aren't normal libbonobo* stubs/skels
> > installed?
>
> 	from ORBit2/doc/FAQ
>
> *** What is a type library (or imodule) ?

That doesn't really tell me why libbonobo* installs the --imodule
stubs/skels instead of the regular ones.

And if we're supposed to generate our own C stub/skels for Bonobo*, it
creates the extra problem that they couldn't be linked with libbonobo*
because both would contain stuff with the same names.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net