Re: [orbitcpp-list] Re: cpp branch: CORBA_Object struct hidden?
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Sam Couter <sam topic com au>, orbit-list <orbit-list gnome org>,orbitcpp-list <orbitcpp-list lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [orbitcpp-list] Re: cpp branch: CORBA_Object struct hidden?
- Date: 19 Feb 2002 10:04:39 +0100
On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 09:32, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Sam,
> On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 06:25, Sam Couter wrote:
> > There shouldn't be any reason to hide the CORBA_Object from the C++
> > binding, as the C++ binding will be rebuilt any time the CORBA_Object
> > structure is redefined anyway.
> Quite :-)
1. If a C++ class inherits from a struct, then it would make that struct
public to anybody who uses the C++ class.
2. We seem to need the CORBA_Object to be a member rather than a base
class, to allow for wrapping of existing CORBA_Object instances.
] [Thread Prev