Re: [orbitcpp-list] Re: cpp branch: CORBA_Object struct hidden?

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 09:32, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
> On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 06:25, Sam Couter wrote:
> > There shouldn't be any reason to hide the CORBA_Object from the C++
> > binding, as the C++ binding will be rebuilt any time the CORBA_Object
> > structure is redefined anyway.
>
> 	Quite :-)

But

1. If a C++ class inherits from a struct, then it would make that struct
public to anybody who uses the C++ class.
2. We seem to need the CORBA_Object to be a member rather than a base
class, to allow for wrapping of existing CORBA_Object instances.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net