Re: [orbitcpp-list] Re: cpp branch: CORBA_Object struct hidden?

Murray Cumming <murrayc@t-online.de> wrote:
> That'd be great, but it doesn't sound like something that I could
> implement. And didn't you want to hide the CORBA_Object structure?

There shouldn't be any reason to hide the CORBA_Object from the C++
binding, as the C++ binding will be rebuilt any time the CORBA_Object
structure is redefined anyway.

Hiding it from third-party bindings is a different matter.

Or am I missing something?
--
Sam "Eddie" Couter  |  mailto:sam@topic.com.au
Internet Engineer   |  jabber:sam@jabber.topic.com.au