Re: ORBit EventChannel status?

Hi Sebastian/all:

I really hope I am not hearing you correctly :-(

ORBit (or, rather, CORBA) is central to our accessibility
architecture, but push-model event support of some kind is essential.
Even a partial implementation would be helpful - if it's not in ORBit
we'll have to roll our own... even if it's domain-specific, rather
than a general implementation of CORBA events.

Suggestions are very welcome.

Regards,

-Bill

--