Re: How to logout an Online Desktop session

On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 07:23 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> The desktop-data-engine won't be activated by this D-BUS name,
> so if you aren't already running bigboard (or mugshot) you need
> to start the d-d-e manually
>  ~/od/install/libexec/desktop-data-engine &

Thanks, with Big Board running I don't have any problem to execute this

Moreover, thank you very much to your explanation, I'll continue testing
this example and trying to understand it.

Best regards,

Manuel Rego Casasnovas
Computer Science Engineer
mailto:mrego igalia com