How to logout an Online Desktop session

Hello,

today I'm testing Big Board, and I've noticed that I'll go on login even
if I've logged out at online.gnome.org.

When I started Big Board the first time it shows "Enable Online
Desktop", and when I clicked in this link it sends me
to online.gnome.org, then I logged in and Big Boards detects that I've
logged in online.gnome.org, and show my profile.

Later I've tried to logout, however I haven't been able.
I've gone to online.gnome.org and I've used the link "Log out". I
close my Online Desktop session at online.gnome.org; however Big
Board doesn't detect anything, and it keeps my profile.

I don't know what is the problem. I've tried to find how Big Board knows
when I'm logged (when I have an Online Desktop session started), but I
don't know where Big Board checks it.
Could you tell me where (in source code) this checking is doing?
For example, how can an application know if an Online Desktop session
is started or no?

Thank you very much,
   Rego

--