Re: [gnome-love] Setting up a development environment

So, I just installed a bright new Fedora into a VirtualBox (v4.1.18) but
despite the fact that I installed guest additions as explained on [1], I
can configure my guest with a resolution upper than 1024*768… Does
someone have any idea why?

[1]
http://www.sysprobs.com/install-fedora-15-virtualbox-steps-install-virtualbox-guest-additions-fedora-15