Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild and Debian Sid

On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 19:03 +0200, Magnus Therning wrote:
I know I am not the first one to run into this, but still I haven't
found any solution to the problem, just a lot of emails acknowledging
that there is a problem.

 $ jhbuild sanitycheck
 Could not find DocBook XML DTD V4.1.2 in XML catalog
 Could not find DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog

Can I get rid of these reports somehow?

Hi, I had these errors even after installing the DTD and style sheet
packages. I ended up having to install the libxml2-utils package.