Re: [gnome-love] Steps for submitting patches?

Hey,

These policies aren't summarized anywhere, are they?  Not that I think
it's a big deal, but I'm nervous enough about making a mistake as it is.
  Maybe I should just not worry so much. :)

Not currently...but we're working on something at the moment and we
should have it up real soon. I'll make sure to post a link when it's
online. Don't be paranoid though, we're all human...and generally don't
bite...I hate to count the number of times I've screwed up over the
past....always best to learn by your mistakes ;)

                        See ya,
                                Glynn ;)