Re: [gnome-love] Steps for submitting patches?

Glynn Foster wrote:
Yes, attaching patches to bugzilla is most definitely the recommended
way to do this - at least they don't get lost that way. You might also
think of mailing the maintainer [as listed in the MAINTAINERS] file.

Okay, great -- thanks, Glynn.

Some modules, like nautilus, actually prefer all patches to go to
nautilus-list@gnome [or at least a mail pointing to a bug report].

These policies aren't summarized anywhere, are they? Not that I think it's a big deal, but I'm nervous enough about making a mistake as it is. Maybe I should just not worry so much. :)

--
Simon South
ssouth hamlet dyndns org