[gnome-love] GUADEC 4 website - call for volunteers for designing

Hey there,

The annual GNOME conference, GUADEC [GNOME Users and Developers European
Conference], is likely to be held in Dublin early next year, 2003.

We would very much like to start putting together some designs for the
guadec website as soon as possible and would appreciate any volunteers.
Ideally we are not looking for some new fancy web backend - just some
simple designs that we can adopt and fit into the new GNOME website,
which is currently being planned as most of you know.

You can check out previous GUADEC website at
        http://guadec.gnome.org/

If you are interested in helping out, please mail
guadec-planning gnome org. Better still, send us designs that you have
created! We'll have to create a GUADEC 4 logo, website, t-shirts etc..so
there is plenty of work to get done.

                        Many thanks,
                                Glynn ;)