Re: IPv6 Prefix Delegation through Network Manager

Hi dag dg via networkmanager-list!

 On 2018.09.05 at 19:50:21 -0500, dag dg via networkmanager-list wrote next:

Thanks Thomas. Going into debug was able to point me in the right
direction. For those stumbling on this like myself, the
"ipv6.method=shared" refers to your *LAN* interface, not your WAN
interface. While this might seem intuitive to some, when I think
"shared" I think of the WAN though that is mostly a holdover from IPv4
conventions.

Thank you as well, this was really unobvious to me. I will try switching
back to NM sometime later using this knowledge.

--

Vladimir