NetworkManager D-Bus API Reference: Device.Wireless: The "Bitrate" property should be "BitRate"

Hello,

I wanted to point out a small error in the NetworkManager D-Bus API Reference.
Under org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Device.Wireless, The "Bitrate"
property should be "BitRate". I have verified this using python. The
documentation is incorrect with 1.12.2, as well as 1.13.

The file that this needs correcting is
/introspection/org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Device.Wireless.xml

Thanks,
Joe