Re: IPv6 Prefix Delegation through Network Manager

Thanks again Thomas. Another side note for anyone pulling this thread
from the archive, when set in the ipv6 shared mode, RDNSS(I assume
within network-manager?) pulls its DNS entries from whatever the LAN
interface is configured with. A few hours of wrangling with dnsmasq
trying to "publish" a specific DNS server to my network and still
seeing duplicate entries under "IP6.DNS" led me to that result.