Re: ipv6 method=shared ?

* Thomas Schäfer

Expecting that the networkmanager asks only for a prefix, I only allowed
DHCPv6-PD at my router.
But NM also asks for an address via dhcpv6. (Identity Association for Non-
temporary Address)

Why?

Check with rdisc6 if your router sets the M flag in the RA?

Are there further possibilities? Something like bridging or ndp-proxying, in
case there is no prefix available?

There's RFC 7278 for sharing a 3GPP /64 assignment to downstream devices, but
this isn't implemented in NM to the best of my knowledge.

Tore