ipv6 method=shared ?

Hi,

What is the status of sharing IPv6 via NetworkManager.
I found some bug reports, an old branch lr/ipv6-sharing - but recent
documentation says "no".
What are the plans to share a /64 from one interface to an another?

I would be happy, if I could use NM for that. I need a mobile configurable
device (e.g. raspberry pi) , with the possibility to share IPv6 while
suppressing IPv4 for NAT64-tests.
At the moment I have a lot of devices (mobile routers, smartphones) with the
ability to share dualstack connections, but I cannot easily change the dns-
settings nor disable IPv4.

Regards,
Thomas

PS: this is no contribution  to April fools day , I ask seriously