Is anyone working on adding a NAT64 module to Network Manager?

I recently saw that the network-manager-equivalent functionality in MacOS supports setting up one's workstation as a NAT64 gateway, in the same spirit as "connection sharing". Presumably they put it there to support development of IPv6-aware apps on their iOS simulator.

It would be nice if NM had similar functionality -- it would mean that my developers can test their stuff on their workstations/laptops/etc, instead of having to go to the NAT64/DNS64 lab that I have set up for them.

If anyone is working on this, please let me know.  If not, is this something that others on this list would welcome, or will I be greeted with torches and pitchforks? :)

Thanks,

/ji