Re: nmcli radio off connected to ModemManager power state low

I'm sorry, I think I explained myself wrong.

CFUN=4 is ok for radio off, I wanted to say that some plugins might not use CFUN=4 for "power low".
In Telit modem, as example, I might use CFUN=5 "mobile full functionality with power saving enabled" and CFUN=4 for power off, but doing so "nmcli radio off" won't shut down the radio (without rfkill).

Carlo