nmcli c does not list modem device

Hi!

I can't get modem device listed with
nmcli c
command. So, NM does not see it and therefore it can't start connection with NM.
Last week it worked fine. I wrote python code for bringing gathering up data from from modem interfrace for NM. Then NM could identify this modem and I got 'DeviceAdded' signal. Now NM can't detect modem and I don't get this signal.

Modem manager procedes up to:
export_modem(): (/org/freedesktop/ModemManager1/Modem/4): 'Huawei' modem, VID 0x12D1 PID 0x1506 (usb)

Device is quite well accessible with mmclient.

Platform is yocto based am335x board running on Linux 4.1, NM version 0.9.8.10, MM version 1.4.2. I have patched MM with commit number 359ec84671f9fc0869443b9f0b9555324a0fff78 to fix Huawei AT^NDISDUP problem. Last week it worked fine.

Aren't NM and MM discussing through dbus? Only difference that I can figure out is that now I have built python-networkmanager into image. Could that disturb somehow?
What could prevent NM from seeing modem devices?

Cheers,
Matti