Re: Bonding wifi and wired

I know it's been done before, but one caveat is that the wifi driver
and the supplicant have to correctly support setting the WiFi device's
MAC address since bonding requires they have the same one.  That's been
a problem in the past and required fixes to the supplicant and drivers.
 But yeah, I'm sure we'd take patches fixing anything on the NM side.

Hi Dan,

And what about if NM assume this to be done based on the WiFi's MAC? This way we could use this feature despite the drive in use...