Bonding wifi and wired

Hi.

  I just wanted to reach out to ask what's NetworkManager team's
position on allowing bonding of wifi and wired interface? Are there
any plans to support this? If not - it is due to no one being
interested implementing it or because this feature would go against
some large plans/ideology?

  I was able to make it work with NM on client side and OpenWRT on
router side. Router side is easy. On NM side there is some manual
config editing (which is fine) and some kinds that make day-to-day
life less enjoyable than it should (like inability to manually connect
to bonded wifi). SO I was curious - would patches fixing those smaller
kinks be acceptable at all or is it something that NM team is just not
interested in?

  Thanks!

--
Martynov Nikolay.