Re: How to tell NM to ignore some interfaces

On Mon, 2015-11-16 at 21:58 +0000, Jetchko Jekov wrote:
OK, I spent some time with filtering of NM log. I removed the debug
lines related to WiFi connections management (they contain way too
much sensitive data IMO, and are irrelevant to my problem anyway).
Still the resulting file is around 280k (1,5k lines), so the question
is:  Is it OK to attach such "huge" file here? Or shall I gzip
(bzip2/xz ) it first?

If you compress it, it should be small enough.
Otherwise, you can send it to me off-list.

Thomas