Re: How to tell NM to ignore some interfaces

OK, I spent some time with filtering of NM log. I removed the debug lines related to WiFi connections management (they contain way too much sensitive data IMO, and are irrelevant to my problem anyway). Still the resulting file is around 280k (1,5k lines), so the question is:  Is it OK to attach such "huge" file here? Or shall I gzip (bzip2/xz ) it first?

Jeka