Re: How Embedded is NetworkManager

Quoting Richard Willis <richard willis webtechwireless com>:
I'm interesting in hearing if anyone has tried running NetworkManager without any GUI.. is it possible?

Yes, absolutely. I'm using NM and MM in an embedded product since
some years now. Not without problems, but mostly successfully.

FYI, product is similar to a BeagleBone Black.. OS is a variant of Yocto, but we can run Debian Wheezy for initial experimentations.

Debian Squeeze here, with possible future change to Debian Jessie.