Re: Annoying bug in NM1.0.0-8

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 2:57 PM, Dan Mossor <danofsatx gmail com> wrote:

I've noticed something else,also - I can't get F22 to see my wired interface
to compare with wireless to see if I can narrow it down some more. The GUI
applet simply won't activate the interface, and nmcli tells me

"Error: Connection activation failed: Connection 'Home' is not available on
the device enp4s0 at this time."

I'm not having that problem, I can connect to wired but it's not used.
The laptop continues to use wireless unless I turn wireless off, then
it falls back to wired. But this behavior isn't new, as far as I know
it's always worked this (incorrrect) way.

--
Chris Murphy