Annoying bug in NM1.0.0-8

Greetings, folks.

I and at least one other individual have noticed an annoying bug with NetworkManager-1.0.0-8.fc22.x86_64 but we aren't sure of the root cause so we can't legitimately file a BZ on it yet. The issue we're seeing is that with a fully updated Fedora 22 Beta system, once NM is in operation for a bit it starts to loose connectivity. Not total connectivity, but partial. For example, I can run a search on Google for anything and get back the usual tens or hundreds of results. but on a single page of results I can only successfully open 2 or 3 of them.

Specifically, a few sites I'm noticing I can no longer reach:
https://www.happyassassin.net/
http://docs.kde.org
http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org
http://rsyslog.org

However, all Fedora Project, Red Hat CentOS and GNOME links work just fine. Pages from the Stack Exchange family of sites are hit and miss, but mostly miss. Also, it is only http traffic - I can hit these sites with ftp, ssh or rsync where supported. I have tried using Chrome, Firefox, Konquerer, ReKonq, wget and curl and get the same result every time. To aid in troubleshooting, I am providing a link to the pcap [0] of my wget attempt against the RPM Fusion mirror site - it's disappointing, really.

The only commonality I've discovered among the affected systems is that they are using Intel wireless adapters. Specifically in my case, a Centrino 2230 and a Centrino 2200. The other user I mentioned earlier indicated that he believed the fault may lie in the routing tables, but I have not confirmed or ruled this out yet - I'm still shooting in the dark.

I know it is not network issues at large, as on this network I have other devices - Android, ChromeOS, and Windows 8.1 devices - that all work fine. In fact, on one of my affected systems, it was working just fine on F21 and NM 0.9.10 before I updated it to F22 last night with fedup. This points directly to F22 being at fault, but like I mentioned, I don't know if it is NetworkManager or Intel Wireless drivers.

Thoughts? Concerns? Criticisms?

Dan

[0] http://goo.gl/qG76ey - a shortened link to Google Drive, full link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByM4hcGUETFIS0RBLW8wMU5UOFU&authuser=0

--