No IPv6 default route with dhcpcd.6.4.0-1?

Hi,

caused by some package upgrades, (I'm quite sure it is caused by dhcpcd
upgrade from 6.3.2-1 to 6.4.0-1), I don't receive any more ipv6 default
routes from DHCPv6-enabled networks.

It suddenly stopped working in two different networks, while it still
works on other machines, and the dhcpcd upgrade was also during this time.

Arch Linux amd64
kernel 3.15.0
networkmanager 0.9.8.10-3
dhcpcd 6.4.0-1

I still receive an ipv6 address of the network, and can ping machines
inside the network.

Networkmanager log doesn't look really suspicios, I attached it anyways.

Florian