Re: recent update makes me crazy...

So, the solution works until the next boot....hoping in a quick patch arrival :)

L:

The only solution worked for me is to remove ifcfg files related to
these bridge connections, also I removed the connections from
nm-applet and re-created them (or just recreated by restarting
networkmanager, I'm not sure)
One thing I noticed, in the previous version there was no virtual nic
assigned to bridges, but now I have virb[0..4]-nic for each of them
Anyway, it is working again this is the most important :)
L: