recent update makes me crazy...

Hi,

One of the recent upgrade continuously trying to destroy my brain by
changing my virtual bridge configs...

I don't have a very complicated config, one physical ethernet, one
wireless and five virtual networks for my KVM machines. It was ok for
several months, but after one of the recent update I cannot enable
static addressing for my bridges. If I set-up the interface correctly
(I mean using static address) and I restart NetworkManager my bridge
interfaces are duplicated and NM creates another ones with DHCP
enabled... crazy... I'm not sure if this is because virt-manager or nm
this is why I post on both list

Here is my versions

Name        : NetworkManager
Arch        : x86_64