Re: SMS sending error with Telit module

On Mon, 2013-05-06 at 12:39 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
On Mon, 2013-05-06 at 10:08 +0200, Enrico Murador - Research &
Development - CET wrote:
Is there a PPA for Quantal with the new Telit code? Should I use the
Marius Kotsbak's PPA?

I don't think you can use the PPA as I don't think it builds from the
telit-plugin branch.  I've poked Marius to see if he can build something
from that branch for you.

Apparently Launchpad can't build from git branches, so I just merged the
plugin to git master.  Check out Marius' PPA latest builds which should
include the "telit" plugin.  Please let me know if this works for your
device, eg if it always picks the correct dial port.  If not, then grab
the --debug logs like we've been doing and we'll figure it out.

Thanks,

Thanks