Re: SMS sending error with Telit module

On Mon, 2013-05-06 at 10:08 +0200, Enrico Murador - Research &
Development - CET wrote:
Is there a PPA for Quantal with the new Telit code? Should I use the
Marius Kotsbak's PPA?

I don't think you can use the PPA as I don't think it builds from the
telit-plugin branch.  I've poked Marius to see if he can build something
from that branch for you.

Dan

Thanks