Re: [MM/QMI] Unable to select firmware when there is no SIM

Thanks for the patch and it works.

- Ben

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Aleksander Morgado <aleksander lanedo com> wrote:
On 07/01/13 19:53, Ben Chan wrote:
> Do you have any preference/suggestion on how we should approach this
> problem? I guess we may need to add additional checks in the code where
> it currently assumes a modem object in a fully initialized state.

I don't think there should be many Firmware-related code (if any) where
we require a specific modem state. The attached patch (untested!!)
should allow launching the Firmware interface when the modem is in
Failed state. It should at least give some hints of where to start.

--
Aleksander