[MM/QMI] Unable to select firmware when there is no SIM

Hi Aleksander,

I encounter an issue with firmware selection on my Novatel Gobi 3000 (E396) modem. When the UMTS firmware is initially selected and there is no SIM card inserted, ModemManager can't fully initialize the modem and firmware interface, which prevents me from selecting the CDMA firmware.

Is it possible to continue the initialization of the modem and firmware interface when the SIM check fails?

Thanks,
Ben