Re: Disabling ip4 and IPV6 on F20RC1

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Winship" <danw gnome org>
To: "Pavel Simerda" <psimerda redhat com>, "Tore Anderson" <tore fud no>
Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:39:41 PM
Subject: Re: Disabling ip4 and IPV6 on F20RC1

On 12/17/2013 06:01 AM, Pavel Simerda wrote:
2) But setting disable_ipv6 doesn't really work as expected. See [1] and
especially the note about disable_ipv6 below the table. The truth is that
this also wouldn't affect the original poster's use case where the
specific interface is (hopefully) expected to be always without IP
addresses.

Oh, you missed the update I guess. It wasn't a kernel bug, it was
NetworkManager itself interfering with my testing. disable_ipv6 works
just as expected.

Indeed. Thanks for the information, that's a good news.

Cheers,

Pavel

-- Dan