Re: Trouble obtaining data usage with Pantech UML290

Nate Pleasant <nate pleasant accelecon com> writes:

If we're going to continue this further, perhaps it would be best to
open another mailing-list discussion with a new topic.

Maybe. I'll leave that to those who care :)

I'm about to head out for the day, but I'll be in the #nm IRC chatroom
tomorrow if you want to do some testing with this modem.  We can even
play around with trying to switch the mode.

The UML295 I have is a test device that our company owns, so if we
somehow brick it or need to get a replacement, that's okay.

I fear that even if it's not bricked, it may end up stuck in some less
useful mode.  But it would be interesting to know if some variant of
this worked (or any of the other modes, or using some other parameter
name):
http://192.168.32.2/management?interfacemode=diag+adb+acm+serial+rmnet

Bjørn