Re: SMS sending error with Telit module

Great news!
Now I'm able to successfully enable my modem with "mmcli -m 0 -e" without MM crashing.
I also sent a SMS using "mmcli -m 0 --messaging-create-sms ..." and "mmcli -s (sms number) --send.

But...
I'm not able to make a data connection (at least the "graphical way")... I have the following (latest) PPA packages installed:

libmm-glib0
modemmanager
modemmanager-dbg
network-manager
network-manager-gnome
libnm-util2
libnm-glib4
libnm-glib-vpn1
libnm-gtk-common
libnm-gtk0

Following packages are installed, but revision 0.9.6.0:

network-manager-pptp
network-manager-pptp-gnome

I can't see my modem in the combo list of the "new mobile broadband connection" graphical wizard (even after I enable the modem with "mmcli -m 0 -e").

Is there a way to make the graphical section of the connection manager to work again? I plan to let the user to graphically configure the mobile connection, then start/stop it from command line (e.g. with "nmcli con up/down").

Thank you very much

On 03/04/2013 09:33, Marius Kotsbak wrote:

On 3 Apr 2013 08:57, "Enrico Murador - Research & Development - CET" <rd cet-electronics com> wrote:

> Ok! Same issue also on qcdm_cmd_wcdma_subsys_state_info_result(), right? It seems there are no other places where imxi_bcd_to_string() is used.
>
> Could someone "publish" the fix to a PPA for Quantal, so I can test it?
> Thank you very much!

My PPA is built daily, so it should be available today or tomorrow.

--
Marius