Re: SMS sending error with Telit module

leack-check=full is really not needed here as we didn't want the leak
reports, just the invalid memory accesses reported by valgrind/memcheck.

Anyway, valgrind didn't say anything useful. Still the "stack smashing
detected" error is telling us we're writing out of bounds of an array or
something.

And I suppose that if program was compiled without stack protector, I'd
probably get unpredictable results by valgrind, right?

Probably, yes, if stack protector wasn't used during compilation, the
same issues would be likely reported by valgrind itself.

--
Aleksander