Re: racoon?

The Racoon software is fairly obsolete and abandoned. I admit it can serve
your purpose but it is not really worth any new work. There is Strongswan,
Racoon2 (a separate project) or, maybem, Openswan. AFAIK only Strongswan
and Openswan have some support for NetworkManager. I'm curious about any
new information you might have.

Cheers,

Pavel