Re: racoon?

On 11/07/2012 01:43 PM, Marius Kotsbak wrote:
Den 07. nov. 2012 08:51, skrev Bjørge Solli:
Is there racoon capabilities in NM or any other way to achieve this?

I think there are ways to do this without racoon. What about the
"strongswan" VPN plugin?

I tried to google to find a "conversion" between the two tools and also to google strongswan openswan check point endpoint security. It seems to be possible, but no recipe is given. I see that my knowledge of the solution is limiting my understanding on how the strongswan alternative needs to be set up:-(

Bjørge