Re: F16 NetworkManager icon showing connecting when connected

Bob,

On Wed, November 7, 2012 10:37 am, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update NetworkManager
> Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
> No Packages marked for Update
>
> Derek, where are you?  Can we sit down and get this installed so I can
> test it?  (Brian, Derek is also here at the IETF meeting, and an old
> colleague of mine).

According to koji[0] it looks like it was just built yesterday, so it
might not have made the mirrors yet.  You could download and install from
koji, or wait for the package to propagate, which might take another day.

For what it's worth I see this myself with VPNs too, but I'm on F15 still
so have no hope for a fix ;)

-derek

[0] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=364798

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       derek ihtfp com             www.ihtfp.com