NM vlan config documentation ?

Hello all,

I would like to use some VLAN configuration with my NM 0.9.4.

However, it seems like the graphical interfaces do not support vlan config yet. So we have to do it in /etc/NetworkManager ?

Looking around on NM site and wiki, and the list archives, I did not find any Doc about how to configure VLAN connections.

I even tried to look in the source, but I'm not an expert.

Could you provide a sample config for VLAN config ? or I have to do it with dbus with some commands ?

Thanks in advance,
and for your work on NM!
Marc

--