=?windows-1256?Q?RE:_small_?= =?windows-1256?Q?potential_?= =?windows-1256?Q?exception_?= =?windows-1256?Q?when_addin?= =?windows-1256?Q?g_a_wifi_c?= =?windows-1256?Q?onnection_?= =?windows-1256?Q?while_devi?= =?windows-1256?Q?ce_disconn?= =?windows-1256?Q?ected=FE?=

Hello,
It took me a while to repeat it again. Turns out it is probably a behavior of the nm applet not the nm.

I am testing my python toolkit in a full Ubuntu desktop with the applet running.
When I was testing the nm-applet picked up the bad key before my script and I quickly clicked cancel.
When cancelling the applet key  prompt the state goes from 60 to 30, I must have been quick enough every time for my script to miss the 60.
(It sleeps 1 between checks)

I guess this is by design as the applet tries to recover from the situation. If another connection exists the state goes back to 50 after a while (30,50,60,30,50....)
(not sure what happens if you have a lot of connections with bad keys, but why would you)

If you still want to see the log

best regards, Jonas