Re: Wireless disabled by hardware

Hi Felipe,

2012/5/12 Felipe Alcubillas <felipereisalcubillas gmail com>
I'm using ubuntu 10.10. I can't connect to wifi. I've tried everything (trust me, I REALLY read everything I could at forums and tried a thousand times) but I just can't solve this problem. How can I enable my wifi again?

Are you using a Dell or Acer notebook? If this is the case, there are some modules that cause this behaviour on Ubuntu, and need to be blocked.

Thanks,

Felipe