Re: [mm][PATCH 1/5] novatel: Add support for connecting to specific APNs and specifying username/password.
- From: Aleksander Morgado <aleksander lanedo com>
- To: Nathan Williams <njw google com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [mm][PATCH 1/5] novatel: Add support for connecting to specific APNs and specifying username/password.
- Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 17:26:01 +0200
>>> > Subject: [PATCH 1/5] novatel: Add support for connecting to
>>> specific APNs and
>>> > specifying username/password.
>>> > While here, pass through the other relevant bearer properties.
>>> Did you have time to check the 'bearer-properties' branch I
>>> wrote about
>>> some time ago? That branch makes it unnecessary to have bearers
>>> implement user/password properties themselves.
>>> It certainly seemed like a good idea, and would simplify this, but I
>>> didn't think it had been merged. I hope you hadn't been waiting on
>> Actually, I had almost forgot about that branch :-) No big deal, I'll
>> merge that patch as it is (when the quote_string() comes in), and then
>> update the branch before merging it.
> Pushed now, thanks. Will update the bearer-properties branch this/next
> week, and get it merged as well.
I just merged the 'bearer-properties' branch into git master, after
having updated the Novatel plugin.
] [Thread Prev