Re: Hello, please help with my 3G device

在 2012-7-17 PM2:46,"Aleksander Morgado" <aleksander lanedo com>写道:

>> Let me clarify it: its status not changed during one connection, but between
>> different ones, that is, every time I reconnect, the status changed. and the log
>> is only one time of them.
>>

> I don't think you clarified it much :-) So the mode *does* change between connections or it *doesn't*? Can you provide full debug logs, including several connections and mode change requests?

The mode does change between connections, and does not change during one(the same) connection, so the log is exactly the same between connections.

Anyway, I'm already satisfied with the current situation, I can use it easily most of the time. Thank you very much.