RE: PATCH / no gsm unlock

Hi,

you are totally right that using the SIM identifier is the right solution. I am aware of this fact, but I have the same problem as you: missing time.

Even the problem is a little bit more complicated for us, because, at least sometimes, the PIN is brought into the configuration from a different configuration system via DBUS. This system does not know the SIM ID and there is nobody to type in the initial PIN. Maybe the PIN could be automatically attached to the SIM Identifier after the first successful login (which might be because of a PIN saved in the connection).

My patch solved my problem for now, without costing too much time, to get a proper solution, but I keep this in mind if there is some free time.

Gerald