PATCH / no gsm unlock

Hi,

sometime ago I ask for some way to disable the initial PIN dialog for situations where an automatic UMTS connection should be initiated and the PIN is already saved in the connection.

Attached is a patch that adds this functionality to nm-applet. It only brings up the initial dialog if a PUK is required, but not if only the PIN is required.

It is turned on and off via a command line option. That was the easiest way for me to go. Maybe it would better to have some other way to configure it (like a config file)

Gerald