Re: [PATCH] core: add internet connectivity check
- From: Thomas Bechtold <thomasbechtold jpberlin de>
- To: Marcel Holtmann <marcel holtmann org>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org, David Rochberg <rochberg chromium org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] core: add internet connectivity check
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 07:43:59 +0100
On Fri, 2011-11-18 at 06:52 +0100, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> > > within ConnMan we decided to go for a vendor-header with a specific
> > > value within the HTTP response. That way we are keeping the HTTP
> > > response code and don't have to define a magic one.
> > I don't understand this. Has connman a database with vendor-headers and
> > should every vendor set a specific http header in the response?
> what don't you understand? We return X-ConnMan-Status HTTP header and so
> can determine this way if we are connected to the Internet or not.
ok. i was a bit confused. thanks.
] [Thread Prev