Re: [PATCH] core: add internet connectivity check
- From: David Rochberg <rochberg chromium org>
- To: Dan Winship <danw gnome org>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] core: add internet connectivity check
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:51:19 -0500
Chromium OS hits a URL that is expected to give a 204 response; if we get anything else, we assume we're being portalled.
This seems to be working well. HTTPS would be the next step if we start to see portals returning 204s.
] [Thread Prev