Re: RPM builds of modem-manager

On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 10:33 +0400, Samium Gromoff wrote:
> Good day folks,
>
> As I've ditched Ubuntu for Fedora 15 on my laptop, a not entirely
> unexpected question came up -- are there regular RPM builds of
> the modem-manager master out there?

Nothing automated; I typically push new builds into Fedora when bugs in
the Fedora bugzilla indicate that we need one or when a major bug is
fixed that isn't filed in Fedora bugzilla.

> I've switched to an external ZTE USB 3G stick, and it does 3G fine,
> but I still have hopes for 3G funcitonality on the internal Sierra
> Wireless MC8781.. (the same SIM has 3G working in one modem, and only
> 2G on another).

Same for ModemManager in Fedora actually.  But there are builds in
updates-testing that need karma to get flipped over to the actual
updates repos.  So anyone doing testing is helping out.